This proposal to revise PMUBD Financial Guidelines has been disputed during 14th AGM.
1) Refreshment Budget - Passed, majority voted to be amended.
2) PMUBD Subsidy; SRC $500 incentive - Majority voted no change.
- - - - - - - - -
I propose to the administration of PMUBD to revise PMUBD's Financial Guidelines as well as to make the information available and transparent to all PMUBD members.
Proposed aspects to be revised are as below:
1) PMUBD Student Bodies & Clubs Budget for Refreshment
- The main issue with this is the student bodies and clubs are unable to make use of their budget ($500/semester) for their activities/programs/events refreshment. As for now, using the budget for refreshment is only permissible if the activities/programs/events are involving Guest of Honour ONLY which does not make sense. Refreshment is a part of students welfare. So they should have the right to make use of their budget for refreshment.
- Suggestion during 2nd Pre-AGM: At least BND 100 of the per semester budget is used for refreshment.
2) PMUBD Subsidy
- The common issue when PMUBD members are applying for PMUBD Subsidy especially when participating for local or international programs is the term 'academic'. I reckon this shall be revised to make it more clarified to those who wants to apply for PMUBD subsidy.
- One time BND 500 subsidy for the Students Representative Council. This is also need to be revised and make it more available for other uses including purchase of other essentials such as laptops, etc. If this BND 500 is only to be use for joining local or international program, then there is no difference between the normal PMUBD subsidy and this subsidy for SRC.
Muhammad Nur Afiq Izzuddin bin Abdul Mujiib Yahya